Exclusive Apartment Releases
An established master-planned community with an end value in excess of $700m.
- Stone benchtops to study
- Ceramic tile flooring to kitchen, bathroom/ ensuite and laundry
- Partial wall tiling to bathrooms and laundry
- Carpet to living/dining, MPR (if applicable) and bedrooms
- Painted flush plasterboard ceilings and walls throughout apartments
- Choice of 2 architectural internal colour schemes – ‘Light’ or ‘Dark’
- 5km to the Brisbane International Airport and 7.5km to the Domestic Airport
- Riverfront development – protecting your investment
- Surrounded by 2.5ha of riverfront parklands, 600m of river frontage and adjoining the exclusive Royal Queensland Golf Course
- An established master-planned community, with an end value of $900M
- Achieved over $240M in sales with an average price of in excess of $710K
- Achieved 70 sales over $1M
- Achieved the highest sale of $2.8M
- Has a proven rental market with the average 1 bedroom rental being $428 and the average 2 bedroom rental being $567
Designed by globally renowned Australian architect Hayball, Ella is a sculptural statement of 149 luxurious residences made to inhabit and impress.
Inspired by the twists and turns of the iconic Brisbane River, Ella’s golden curves flow in the wind and give each apartment a bespoke edge.
Light plays on amber crafted metallic finishes, perforated bronze balustrades sparkle and Ella comes alive with ever-changing majesty as the sun awakes and the moon says sweet dreams.
Tucked away on the water in the exclusive Riverside Precinct of West End, these apartments are a breath of fresh air. There’s shopping on your doorstep, the aroma of West End’s famous coffee culture wafting in the air, and the inner-city riverside lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of.
Comprising of 110 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments over 11 levels, Breeze is designed for a modern, connected lifestyle while still offering all the peace and privacy you need.
located in the heart of Riverside West End, a 5.3-hectare master-planned precinct that comprises of a mix of lifestyle offerings set amongst private landscaped gardens. Surrounded by generous parkland and leafy streets, typical of Brisbane’s much loved West End, Riverside’s unique design has ensured it is one of the city’s most sought after residential hubs. And, with the launch of Breeze, it is now more attainable than ever to be part of this exciting address.
Positioned on the border of Kangaroo Point and Woolloongabba, Linton is nestled into a thriving metropolitan hub yet discreetly secluded enough to maintain privacy.
Linton’s architectural elements welcome warm sunlight in the cooler months and tame the heat during the scorching summer sun.
Linton Apartments have been intelligently designed to appeal to a broad demographic yet a market that appreciates an energetic metropolitan environment. Every must-have feature to enhance an active lifestyle will be found at Linton and style and quality have been ingeniously incorporated to create the ultimate package for inner-city living.
South Brisbane is home to the city’s spectacular cultural heart. Museums, galleries, theatres and the convention centre line the banks of the river creating a stunning precinct that perfectly compliments the naturally captivating landscape.
It is a destination for the people of Brisbane to gather and bask in the grandeur and diversity of their culture. A place in a constant state of change and evolution as the finest local and international talents come and go, showcasing their skills on the grandest of stages.
& More Exclusive Locations
Don’t hesitate and reach out to the property advisory experts at Agenzia today for more exclusive listings in Seven Hills, Norman Park, Yeronga, Capalaba, and more.
Book Now For A Free No-Obligation Consultation
South East Queensland’s Newest Apartments
The inner-Brisbane multi-unit dwelling and apartment market boom have taken off considerably over the last five years enjoying a high level of activity. Properties are usually a good value at purchase and continue to provide value as prices gradually increase over time. Due to the economic conditions and higher interest rates, buyers were not as readily available but this did not impact the price of apartments as it held steady.
The result is plenty of choice if you’re looking for Brisbane accommodation, especially if you are wishing to stay in the inner suburbs and city, and if you want to buy, the Brisbane real estate market is in your favour.
7 Benefits of Apartment Living
Here are a few reasons as to why you should consider apartment living in SEQ:
- Lifestyle – Being close to the action means that everything is literally at your doorstep, from bars and restaurants to pubs and theatres, sporting facilities and parks.
- Location, Location, Location! Brisbane based townhomes are built-in populous areas built around a great neighbourhood and culture.
- Maintenance – When it comes to an apartment, expect less maintenance than with a house. First off, they tend to be smaller, meaning less upkeep and cleaning.
- In new developments, it should also mean you’re moving into a brand new facility built to the very latest safety and construction requirements.
- Amenities – Apartment developments may come with facilities that you, as a resident of the building, have access to. Things like pools, gyms, roof decks and entertainment rooms are common, but some buildings will also offer child care, pet-sitting, laundry or car washing services.
- Security – An apartment complex offers a certain amount of security – not just anyone can get in.
- Affordability – Having a small space means power costs are likely to lower. It’s also possible to cut down on car use, since many apartments are in areas where walking and catching public transport is a feasible option.
Build Sizes From (sqm)
Prices From ($)
Lots Over The Next 3-4 Years
Book Now For A Free No-Obligation Consultation
More About Agenzia
Anthony is supported by a team of fully qualified real estate agents and property professionals that use the latest in technology to identify emerging property markets, trends, and opportunities. All property is assessed by our team before they are recommended to clients.
Telephone consultations are absolutely no obligation and come at no cost. We prepare a complimentary property assessment so you’re appraised of how your portfolio (or finances) might position you to take advantage of the market.